- Tank Installation and Service All fixed gas appliances must, by law, be installed and maintained by Gas Safe Registered installers. If you are looking for an installer to carry out any of this work you can search for a local one on the Gas Safe Register or get in touch with Countrywide.
- Carbon Monoxide SafetyCarbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas that can be released from any carbon based fuel if the appliance used is not properly installed or maintained. Ensure you have a CO alarm fitted to warn you of any issues before you feel nauseous or dizzy. Left unchecked Carbon Monoxide can ultimately lead to death. See the website Carbon Monoxide Be Alarmed for more details.
- Control of Major Accident Hazard (COMAH) RegulationsAlthough LPG can be dangerous, establishments such as ours are strictly regulated under the Control of Major Accident Hazard (COMAH) Regulations 2015 and have to manage the activities in a way which minimise risks to workers and the public. The likelihood and consequences of harm at COMAH establishments are required to be reduced to as low as reasonably practicable by design, control, mitigation and emergency procedures. COMAH Information
- Autogas SafetySpecific information on Autogas safety can be found in our Autogas FAQs.
- Cylinder SafetySpecific information on Cylinder safety can be found in our Cylinder FAQs.
- Bulk Tank SafetySpecific Information on Safety of Bulk Tanks can be found in our Bulk FAQs.
- Further InformationMore information can be found on the UKLPG website, or by contacting Countrywide LPG with any questions.