LPG bulk tanks are available in a number of sizes so there is one suitable for any home. To ensure the tank is kept safe it must be sited in accordance with Codes of Practice and our trained sales team are able to run through the many options for locating a tank in the garden.
Tanks can be located either above ground, on a concrete base, or underground where a pit will need to be dug. Which one you choose is a matter of preference, these are some of the things to consider:
- Underground tanks guarantee that the tank cannot be seen.
- The installation process is more involved for underground tanks as a suitable pit needs to be dug.
- Above ground tanks only require a simple concrete base to stand on – base sizes vary from 1800mm x 1200 x 150mm to 2400 x 1200 x 150mm depending on which size tank is being installed.
- Once installed, underground tanks stay in place so it’s important that future building plans are considered .
- Underground tanks cannot be sited in areas liable to flooding.
Call us on 0800 169 1735 for a FREE consultation and survey